To keep the changelog more consistent, I'll just post updates as replies to this announcement thread.
Skip course categories
Skip available courses
Do you belong to a "so-so" club? Some symptoms of that include:
- Membership is stagnant or declining
- Meetings feel tired and stale
- Members don't know or don't prepare their roles
- The same people keep doing the same things
If you're seeing these signs or signs like them, it's time to learn how to turn your club into a "PDG" (Pretty Darn Good) club! This course will show you how, and provide plenty of resources.
This course will focus on creating Pretty Darn Good meetings. This means having meetings that are efficient, effective, entertaining, engaging, and executed well.
If you want to have a PDG (Pretty Dang Good) club, you need to have members that are:
- Informed - Do they understand the basic program, roles, and goings on?
- Involved - Is the member encouraged to take on responsibilities and roles?
- Included/Invited - Are they asked to come to extracurricular activities, etc?
- Inspired - Are they encouraged to come up with their own participation ideas and execute on them?
This course will show you how to increase your member quality and retention by meeting the criteria listed above. It dovetails quite well with the PDG Meetings program, so make sure you run through that material as well!
One key element to a PDG club is effective, engaged leadership. This course will help develop your club's officers from beginner to PDG quality. Inside, you'll get:
- Month-by-month action plans for all officers
- Checklists, cheat sheets, and more files to use
- Links to essential outside resources that will improve your officer experience
All of this will make you a better officer, which in turn will make your club better.