Do you belong to a "so-so" club? Some symptoms of that include:
- Membership is stagnant or declining
- Meetings feel tired and stale
- Members don't know or don't prepare for their roles
- The same people keep doing the same things
If you're seeing these signs or signs like them, it's time to learn how to turn your club into a "RDG" (Pretty Darn Good) club! This course will show you how, and provide plenty of resources.
This course will focus on creating Pretty Darn Good meetings. This means having meetings that are efficient, effective, entertaining, engaging, and executed well. Having great meetings is one of the basic elements of a strong club, and if your club plans and executes them well, you'll have more engaged members and it will be far more likely that guests turn into members.
If you want to have a RDG (Really Dang Good) club, you need to have members that are:
- Informed - Do they understand the basic program, roles, and goings on?
- Involved - Is the member encouraged to take on responsibilities and roles?
- Included/Invited - Are they asked to come to extracurricular activities, etc?
- Inspired - Are they encouraged to come up with their own participation ideas and execute on them?
This course will show you how to increase your member quality and retention by meeting the criteria listed above. It dovetails quite well with the RDG Meetings program, so make sure you run through that material as well!
One key element to a RDG club is effective, engaged leadership. This course will help develop your club's officers from beginner to RDG quality. Inside, you'll get:
- Month-by-month action plans for all officers
- Checklists, cheat sheets, and more files to use
- Links to essential outside resources that will improve your officer experience
All of this will make you a better officer, which in turn will make your club better.
Is your club...
- Maintaining a stable population of 30-40 members?
- Regularly achieving DCP goals?
- Satisfying the Moments of Truth?
If so, you probably don't need this course. If not, this course is designed to get your club setup to implement a RDG marketing program, by shoring up your club's practices and attitudes. You'll get the tools and resources you need to set a solid foundation so you can build your club into the vibrant community it should be.