Resources to assemble an officer folder to be brought to every meeting.
The folder contains tools to help with common tasks done at every meeting, including:
- Membership applications (each officer should maintain three in their folder at all times)
- A dues chart
- A checklist for opening and closing the meeting as a presiding officer
- The Club Leadership Handbook
What is the Officer Folder?
Every officer should assemble a folder with the resources below to better serve your members and guests. You can also add in other resources specific to your office (for example, the SAA checklist). This folder needs to be brought to every meeting.
Toastmasters International Files
- Membership Application - You'll want three of these per folder at all times. This prevents situations where someone wants to sign up, but doesn't have an application. This link is for English, districted clubs; use this link instead for others.
- Club Leadership Handbook - You should receive a printed version of this in the mail, but a digital copy is here.
- Club Success Plan - Optional. You should receive one physical copy in the mail; the president should keep it.
- Speech Contest Rulebook - Optional, but may be useful in contest months.
- Generic Dues Chart - Update this Excel document and print it out. One of the most asked questions from potential members is "How much does it cost?", and this chart will answer that.
- Presiding Officer Cheat Sheet - Update this Word document with your club's common setup/teardown tasks so that any officer can open and close the meeting.